Monday, March 3, 2008

It's a........

Well, I haven't been posting a lot lately, and it's mostly been pictures. The substance hasn't been there, and I'll get back to that as soon as I can; there's still a lot swirling around upstairs. I want to post more right now, but we're headed out the door to play at a church tonight; I just wanted to get some pictures up and share the great news.

We showed up and the technician plopped the Doppler down into the dollop of jelly on Susie's tummy. I wasn't even five seconds later that she froze the screen and there, plain as could be, was the evidence. "It's a boy!" There was no way to debate that fact. The next 20 minutes or so were exhilarating and emotional, getting to see his little heart beat through all four chambers, watching him move his arms and legs around, and just being amazed at the wonderful design of our Creator. I was amazed at the clarity and resolution of the pictures, and I've posted them below (except for the evidence of gender, this IS a family blog). :)
Enjoy!


No comments: