Monday, February 18, 2008

Pictures!

Susie was sixteen weeks yesterday. She joined the pregnant yak club (her words, not mine) last weekend while up in Bloomington. I was a little disappointed in Chili because I've showed him how to hold her hair back just in case I couldn't be there, but according to Susie he just stood there and watched. Bad dog!

Ok, I promised pictures a few weeks back and am finally delivering on that promise. Here are a few tummy pictures of Susie. Chili just had to be part of the picture process. You should have heard him. He was yelling “I’m going to be a big brother!” over and over. I was lucky enough to get a picture of him while he was yelling. You can also see a picture of our Bible study's pregnant Cingular bars. Susie is kind of out in the country, Shannon is getting towards a big city, and Nicole is standing right underneath a cell phone tower. In fact, Nicole is so close to the tower, she may lose her coverage this week.




No comments: